• 1 x M.2 port, supports M.2 SATA 6Gb/s module* or M.2 PCIe module up to 32Gb/s speed**
- M.2 port supports 4.2cm/ 6cm/ 8cm length module
- M.2 PCIe module does not support RAID 0, RAID1, RAID 5 and RAID 10.
* The SATA Express port or SATA5~6 ports will be unavailable when installing the M.2 (Gen2 x2 mode) module in the M.2 port.
** Intel RST does not support PCIe M.2 SSD with Legacy ROM.
• Intel X99 Express Chipset
- 6 x USB 3.0 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB 3.0 connectors*)
- 6 x USB 2.0 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB 2.0 connectors)
• ASMedia ASM1142
- 2 x USB 3.1 ports on the back panel
• VIA VL805
- 4 x USB 3.0 ports on the back panel
* Internal JUSB1 connector supports MSI Super Charger.
• Realtek® ALC892 Codec
- 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
- Supports S/PDIF output
• 1 x Intel I218 Gigabit LAN
Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x 24-pin AT x main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin AT x 12V power connector
- 10 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 1 x SATA E xpress connector
- 1 x M.2 connector
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports)
- 2 x USB 3.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 3.0 ports)
- 2 x 4-pin CPU fan connectors
- 3 x 4-pin system fan connectors
- 1 x Front panel audio connector
- 2 x System panel connectors
- 1 x TPM module connector
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x Slow mode booting jumper
- 1 x Power button
- 1 x Reset button
- 1 x OC Genie button
- 1 x Multi-BIOS switch
Back Panel I/O Ports <
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/ mouse combo port
- 2 x USB 2.0 ports
- 1 x Clear CMOS button
- 6 x USB 3.0 ports
- 2 x USB 3.1 ports
- 1 x LAN (RJ45) port
- 1 x Optical S/PDIF OUT connector
- 5 x OFC audio jacks
• The motherboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
• The motherboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your motherboard specifications.
• 12 in. x 9.6 in. (30.5 cm x 24.4 cm) ATX Form Factor