• Supports Intel® Core 2 Quad/Core 2 Duo based processors in LGA775 package. • Supports Intel® Yorkfield, Wolfdale. • Supports FSB 1600/1333/1066/800 MHz. Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
• Intel® ICH9 Chipset - Hi-Speed USB (USB2.0) controller, 480Mb/sec, up to 12 ports. - 2 SATAII with 2 eSATA ports with transfer rate up to 3Gb/s. - PCI Master v2.3, I/O APIC. - ACPI 2.0 compliant. e-SATA functionality would be fully supported by VISTA ( In Box driver with AHCI driver); Under WinXP e-SATA functionality would not be fully supported without AHCI driver.
• Supports four unbuffered DIMM of 1.8 Volt DDR2 DRAM • Supports up to 8GB memory size. • Supports dual channel DDR2 memory architecture. • Supports DDR2 667/800/1066 (OC) memory interface.
• Two PCI Express 16X slots with 1x16 and 1x4 operations (PCI Express Bus SPEC V1.0a compliant; supports CrossFire Technology) • Two PCI Express x1 slots. (support PCI Express Bus specification v1.0a compliant) • Two 32-bit v2.3 master PCI bus slots. - Support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface.
• One Ultra DMA 66/100/133 IDE controller integrated in Marvell® 88SE6111. - Supports PIO, Bus Master operation modes. - Can connect up to two Ultra ATA drives.
• SATAII controller integrated in ICH9 and Marvell® 88SE6111 chipset - Up to 3Gb/s transfer speed. - Supports two SATAII ports and two eSATA ports by ICH9. - Supports one SATAII port by 88SE6111.
• Chip integrated by Realtek® ALC888/ALC888T - Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing - Compliant with Azalia 1.0 spec. - Meet Microsoft Vista Premium spec. - Supports VoIP Card. (only for ALC888T)
• Supports PCI Express LAN 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by Realtek 8111B.
IEEE1394 / FireWire
• VIA® VT6308 chipset - Supports up to two 1394 ports. (Rear panel x1, pinheader x1) - Transfer rate is up to 400Mbps.
Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-Pin power connector - ATX 4-pin VGA power connector - 8-pin ATX 12V power connector - CPU / System x 5 FAN connectors - CD-in connector - Front panel audio connector - Front panel connector - 1 x SPDIF-out pinheader - 1 x chasis intrusion connector - 1 x serial port pinheader - 3 x USB 2.0 connectors - 1 x Floppy disk drive connector - 3 x Serial ATAII connectors - 1 x ATA133 connector - 1 x IEEE1394 connector support additional 1 port (optional) - 2 x H/W OC pinheaders (optional)
MSI Reminds You... • The floppy disk cable will be optional.
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard - 1 x PS/2 mouse - 2 x eSATA ports (please refer to Intel website for eSATA function) - 1 x 6 in 1 audio jack
- 6 x USB 2.0 ports - 1 x RJ45 LAN jack - 1 x IEEE1394 port (optional)
• The motherboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically. • The motherboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your motherboard specifications.
• 30.5cm(L) x 24.5cm(W) ATX Form Factor
• 9 mounting holes.
MSI Reminds You... • The accessories will probably be different according to the different selling areas of product models. For details of accessories, please refer to the descriptions on the product package.