• 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 / Core™ i5 / Core™ i3 / Pentium® / Celeron® processors for LGA 1150 socket Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
• Intel® Z87 Express Chipset
• Support four DDR3 1066/1333/1600/1866*/2000*/2133*/2200*/2400*/2600*/2666*/2800*/3000*(*OC) MHz DRAM (32GB Max)
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
- Supports non-ECC, un-buffered memory
• 3 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots
- The operating mode will be x16/ x0/ x0, x8/ x8/ x0, or x8/ x4/ x4. Please always install expansion card into the PCI_E2 “First”.
• 4 x PCIe 2.0 x1 slots
• SATAIII controller integrated in Intel® Z87 chipset
- 1 x mSATA port
- Up to 6Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports one SATA ports (SATA1~6) by Z87
- SATA1~6 ports support Intel Rapid Storage Technology enterprise (AHCI / RAID 0/1/5/10) by Intel Z87 * The SATA6 port will be unavailable when install a SSD in the mSATA port.
** Supports Intel Core processors on Windows 7 and Windows 8.
• 6x USB 3.0 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB connectors)
• 8x USB 2.0 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 6 ports available through the internal USB connectors*)
• 1x Killer E2205 Gigabit LAN controller*
* The Killer Network Manager is only available for Windows 7 and Windows 8 currently. The supported drivers for other operating systems would be available on the website if provided by vendor.
• Supports 3-Way AMD CrossFireTM Technology*
• Supports 2-Way NVIDIA® SLITM Technology
• Supports Lucid® Virtu Universal MVP 2.0
* Supports Windows 7 and Windows 8.
Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-Pin power connector
- 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 3x USB 2.0 connectors (supports additional 6 USB 2.0 ports)
- 1x USB 3.0 connector (supports additional 2 USB 3.0 ports)
- 2 x 4-pin CPU fan connectors
- 3 x 4-pin system fan connectors
- 1 x TPM Module connector
- 1x Serial port connector
- 1 x Front Panel Audio connector
- 2 x System panel connectors
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
- 1 x V-Check Points Set (7x V-Check connectors)
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
- 1 x Clear CMOS button
- 1 x Coaxial S/PDIF-out port
- 1 x Optical S/PDIF-out port
- 2 x USB 2.0 ports
- 4 x USB 3.0 ports
- 1 x RJ45 LAN jack
- 6 OFC audio jacks
- 1x VGA port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200 @60Hz, 24bpp
- 1x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200 @60Hz, 24bpp
- 1x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160 @24Hz, 24bpp/ 2560x1600@60Hz, 24bpp/ 1920x1080@60Hz, 36bpp
This platform supports dual-display and triple-display function
(Extend the desktop to
the other monitors)
(Monitors have the same
• The motherboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
• The motherboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your motherboard specifications.
• 12 in. x 9.6 in. (30.5 cm x 24.4 cm) ATX Form Factor