Boost: Up to 1945 MHzGame: Up to 1835 MHzBase: 1690 MHz(Game Clock is the expected GPU clock when running typical gaming applications, set to typical TGP (Total Graphics Power). Actual individual game clock results may vary.)
• Supports 2nd Generation Intel® Core i7 processors in LGA2011 package. Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
• Intel® X79 Chipset
• Supports four unbuffered DIMM of 1.5 Volt DDR3 1066/1333/1600/1800*/2133*/2400* (OC) DRAM, 64GB Max
- Supports Quad channel mode
• 2 PCI Express gen3 x16 slots
• 2 PCIE x1 slots
• SATAII controller integrated in Intel® X79 chipset
- Up to 3Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports four SATAII ports (SATA3~6) by X79
• SATAIII controller integrated in Intel® X79 chipset
- Up to 6Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports two SATAIII ports (SATA1~2) by X79
- SATA1~6 ports support Intel Rapid Storage Technology enterprise (AHCI / RAID 0/1/5/10) by Intel X79
• 1 USB 3.0 internal connector by NEC® D720200
• 2 USB 3.0 rear I/O ports by NEC® D720200
• Chipset integrated by Realtek® ALC892
- Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing
- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec
- Meet Microsoft Vista Premium spec
• Supports one PCI Express LAN 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by Realtek 8111E.
Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-Pin power connector
- 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- CPU x 1 / System x 2 FAN connectors
- Front panel audio connector
- Front panel connector
- 1 x chasis intrusion connector
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors
- 1 x USB 3.0 connectors
- 4 x Serial ATAII connectors
- 2 x Serial ATAIII connectors
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x TPM module connector
- 1 x Voice Genie connector
- 1 x MultiConnect Panel connector
- 1 x V-Check Point connector
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard port
- 1 x Clear CMOS button
- 1 x Coaxial SPDIF port
- 1 x Optical SPDIF port
- 1 x RJ45 LAN Jack
- 6 x USB 2.0 ports
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports
- 1 x 6 in 1 audio jack
• The motherboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
• The motherboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your motherboard specifications.